5. How to change your profile theme on Twitter
1) Changing your profile design from the default theme will help your page look unique on Twitter. To do this, go to Profile.
2) Click Edit your profile.
3) And click Design.
4) Select one of Twitter’s themes to use.
5) Or use the buttons below to design your own.
6) To design one, click the Change background image button to change your background image.
7) Click Browse to choose an image to upload.
8) Click Change Design Colors.
9) Click on a color to change it.
10) Use the color picker to select a new color.
11) When done, click Save Changes.
That’s it! Now you know how to customize your profile theme on Twitter.