Internet Explorer series
4. How to manage saved passwords in Internet Explorer
You can set Internet Explorer to remember your passwords for sites you visit, however, you shouldn’t enable this if you are on a public computer.
1) Open the menu.
2) Click Internet Options.
3) Go to the Content tab.
4) Click Settings next to AutoComplete.
5) Check this box if you want to remember user names and passwords on forms.
6) If you want IE to ask before storing a password, check this box.
7) Click OK.
Click OK to close the options.
9) Now let’s enter our username and password on this site.
Here is the message asking if you want IE to remember the password for this domain.
That’s it! Now you know how to set Internet Explorer to remember your passwords.